Friday, October 1, 2010

Facts

Here is some more background information and random facts:
- I was almost 19 years old when I got my first kiss from a guy who was 9 years older than me. 

- My husband and me had an on again off again relationship for 3 years... and I still married him...

- I lived in my car for a couple months at the beginning of winter '09 because I refused to live by my parents rules and couldn't afford a place of my own.

- I have social anxiety and depression. When I was younger I couldn't even go up to the counter at mcdonalds to ask for ketchup. I never got A's in school because I could not do projects that involved standing up in front of the class or working in groups. I would not even cut my own cake at my wedding because people would be watching me too much. yup. Lame, eh? ha ha

- I am Mormon, but haven't really gone to church in the past 6 years. However, I am trying to change that. Through my experiences I've learned that you can't get through this life alone! Heavenly Father is only waiting for you to ask for His help, and there is no such thing as being so bad of a person that He will deny you that help. I love my religion and my God and hope I will never disappoint him so much ever again.

- My husband is a veteran, he served in Iraq from may '07 to april '08, and no matter how much I may say I am angry at him, I am so proud of him and all of our soldiers for doing what they have to do. There is so much to being a soldier that most people never even dream of, I have to say they probably have the hardest lives of anyone. I love our soldiers.

That's all for today!

4 comments:

  1. I noticed I had a new follower on my blog today and could not figure who it was b/cuz it would not take me to your blog. Then just now I was reading Stacey's latest post on her blog and saw you had left a message and realize it was you. I just have to say that you are a very courages and brave woman. I LOVE birth parents with all my heart and I am so grateful to women like you and our daughter's birth mom who chose life for these sweet babies. I am excited to be able to read your blog. If you don't mind I would love to add you on my friends list on my blog?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm sorry it wouldnt take you to my blog, I don't know why... I will figure out if its something from my settings or whatever. Of course you can add me! :) I had to add you because I love to hear others stories too, I hope that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I have been following this blog for a while now. She is really funny in her writing and has a lot of information for birthmothers. Check it out

    http://www.thehappiestsad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. K I am following it now! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with me :)

    ReplyDelete