Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So I Guess I'm Back. Or Something.

I've decided my blog needs a total makeover. It's kinda boring. So from now on, there will be more humor, and definitely more pictures! Made with that Microsoft Paint program thingy. 

Here is an example of a picture. I am probably the best artist ever, except for my sister, who is way better than me. She's better than you, too.


So anyway, I don't really feel like continuing my story at this moment. I will do that later. Really all I feel like is drawing pictures. But I'm going to do something different with my blog setup... So I'm gonna do that. And then maybe draw pictures of my dream from last night. 




2 comments:

  1. I love smores. I think that is the only possible thing to make that picture even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley20.4.12

    So I was telling myself that I should probably love my art a little more than I usually do but I didn't want to get a big ego. Then I realized that I never have to worry about a big ego when it comes to art cause you totally have that part covered for me!!!! Thanks!!! :) You are definately the best artist ever!

    ReplyDelete